Salary Range: $42,000 – $70,000. Salary is ultimately at the sole discretion of the company president.
- Graduate of an accredited bachelors or master’s degree program that meets NCARB licensing criteria
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in commercial, residential or senior living.
- Be a licensed architect.
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects in order to meet deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of building systems and construction assembly types.
- Self-motivated problem solver with excellent listening skills.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Be able to move through projects and tasks quickly and thoroughly.
- Experience with construction administration.
- Be able to perform a thorough code review at the beginning of each project.
- Strong understanding of accessibility standards, building code requirements, green criteria, and CSI.
- Solid understanding of architectural materials and products.
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members.
- Effectively communicate with clients and consultants.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, and Photoshop.
- The Project Architect will be responsible for organizing and setting up drawings and taking the drawings from schematic to a full set of construction documents under the supervision of a Senior Project Manager or Project Manager.
- Depending on the project size and availability of staff, the Project Architect may be assigned an Intern to assist with drawings
- Expected to communicate with clients and consultants.
- The Project Architect will be expected to attend project meetings, document meetings, and assist in handling construction administration for a project.
- Assist with graphic presentation materials.
- Adhere to RDL Standards, including, but not limited to, drafting and graphic standards, folder organization, file naming, etc.
Please send your resume and portfolio experience to email@example.com and include which position you are applying for in the subject line.