$14-$20 per hour based upon experience
- Enrolled in an accredited bachelors or master’s degree program that meets NCARB licensing criteria
- Ability to multitask and assist on multiple projects to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated problem solver with excellent listening skills.
- Ability to take and follow direction
- Good communication, organization and collaboration skills.
- Takes responsibility and ownership for work completed on a project.
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Sketch Up and Photoshop.
- The Intern will be responsible for assisting with drawings, picking up red lines, and specifications. The Intern will work under the supervision of the Project Designer, Project Architect, Project Manager and/or Senior Project Manager.
- Assist with graphic presentation materials.
- Will at times, attend project meetings and assist with meeting documentation, perform field verification and construction site visits
- Opportunity to participate in office continuing education
- Introduction to accessibility standards, building code requirements, green criteria, and CSI.
- Adhere to RDL Standards, including, but not limited to, drafting and graphic standards, folder organization, file naming, etc.
Please send your resume and portfolio experience to firstname.lastname@example.org and include which position you are applying for in the subject line.