Get Your Project Off to a Successful Start Through Smart, Sustainable Placemaking
Our dedicated team of specialized project planners and designers are responsible for ensuring you have a well-conceived project that leads to top-quality design. With experience and expertise, we meet the highest standards in terms of accessibility, sustainability and environmental impact (both natural and built).
From evaluating the goals of your project’s program in context with the community at large to helping you determine if your project makes financial sense, start right and end well with RDL Architects.
Our project design and placemaking services include:
- Master planning
- Project yield/project pro forma analysis
- Site design/streetscape
- Comprehensive design guidelines/tenant criteria manuals
- Accessibility standards
- Community security and safety standards
- Usage of “green” sustaining principles
- Evaluating possible effects of the building’s presence within the natural environment
- Efficient linkage of infrastructure, buildings and community spaces
- Consideration of creation of job opportunities, shopping options, noise, community character, and cost of living to the neighborhood residents
As one of the leading architecture and placemaking firms, our clients rely on us from the point of inception to final occupancy. To learn more about our full range of services, contact us today.
News & Updates
SHAKER HEIGHTS, OHIO (Oct. 5, 2017) – RDL Architects is honored to receive the 2017 Lt. Governor’s Excellence Award in […]
The June 2017 issue of Properties Magazine featured Greenbriar Assisted Living in Parma, Ohio. Written by Diane DiPiero Rodio, the article […]
AFFORDABLE HOUSING FINANCE A Place for All Seniors Opens in Cleveland Development provides housing, support for aging LGBT community members.A […]
CLEVELAND, OHIO (Dec. 15, 2016) – RDL Architects is honored to be named one of the top 100 fastest growing […]
By Christine Serlin Project: Gateway Apartments Location: Columbus, Ind. Architect: RDL Architects Developers: Jonesboro Investments Corp. and Thrive Alliance Gateway […]